September 16,09

Math :

I think math is really fun. You get to solve problems , You could use decimals and make lots of numbers smaller than zero. Doing math is just like having fun. I like problem solving. It is just like a little game. When you have to try to solve it then try to fit it to the solution. In the past few weeks we have been learning about square numbers. They are products of the same numbers multiplied together. We have also learned about prime and composite numbers. Composite numbers are numbers that have more than two factors. Prime numbers are numbers that only has two factors. one and its self. I had a little bit of a problem on big numbers with decimals . Like the hundredths place and the thousandths place and others. But now I am able to figure it out more than the past few weeks. I think for math you have to try hard until you get it . And to try your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment