Writing Reflection

1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work?

When I read through my work, I notice that even I be careful there are a lot of punctuation misses. Sometimes there are parts that doesn't make sense to me . Other times I am reading my story, and I read it so many times that I don't find the mistake. I just get use to a little mistake where it doesn't make sense. There are not much spelling errors in my writing. When I go through my writing there are also some details in it. I also notice that sometimes I miss a word in a sentence. So it doesn't make sense. Even I check a lot of times sometimes at the end when someone else checks it I find a few mistakes, I haven't even noticed.

2. How have I changed as a writer so far?

At the beginning of the year my writing was more simple and I didn't have that much details in it. But now I think I have improved in putting more details. Also I had a few problems with marks when someone is talking and underlining and other punctuations ,but now I now where to put each punctuation in. I also think maybe, my story have become a little bit interesting than the beginning of the year, but I still want to make it better.

3. What are three things I do well as a writer?

1. I put in punctuation in the right place.

2. I make good paragraphs

3.Interesting introuduction


4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer?

I want to get better at making good sentences that make sense, and try to make the main writing more stand out and make it interesting so the reader will want to read it. And to make the title interesting too. I also have to work on spelling big long words.

5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it?

I don't really have a favourite peice, but I like the peices that are interesting and even I wrote it I would want to read it if I didn't write it. I like the peices that have details, and can have the main Idea stand out. I also like my story's that are in paragraphs, because it is much easyer to read. Also to have the write punctuatios in because then the meaning will change if the punctuation is in the wrong place.


No comments:

Post a Comment